Safety information COVID-19 EUROPOWER "GOLDEN RULES" 14/05/2020
Everyone knows by now that we must take Covid-19 seriously.
Limiting the spread of the virus is the responsibility of each and every one of us. That is why Europower applies these "Golden Rules" that have been drawn up to continue to motivate and sensitise everyone. Know them, apply them, teach them, live them...
1) When it is not necessary to ensure business continuity, I avoid contact with others outside my circle.
2) I understand that both I and others could be a source of contagion, I recognise the ways of contagion and can recognise them in others.
- The disease spreads through infected droplets which are released by an infected person when coughing and/or sneezing.
- When these drops come into contact with the eyes, nose or mouth, you can also become infected. This contact can be caused by inhaling infected drops.
- It can also happen because the droplets land on a surface, which is then touched and you touch your face (mouth/nose/eyes) with your hand.
3) I check myself for symptoms (fever, coughing) before I start working with others, but also during my work. If I don't feel well or show symptoms, I leave the workplace and inform my colleagues or supervisors.
4) I express my concern for the health of others by asking about it and share my own feeling of health.
5) I know the prevention agreements and apply them strictly:
- I keep a minimum distance of 1.5m from everyone.
- I apply all hygiene measures
(regular hand washing/disinfection, ...).
- I do not touch my face, not even with gloves.
- I wear personal protective equipment if I am structurally unable to keep a safe distance.
- I also apply the prevention agreements when I am on the move or during breaks.
6) I intervene if I recognise a possible source of contamination and stop and discuss it.
We expect everyone to apply these "Golden Rules" correctly and in good faith!